Halle turns 3 years old today. I can't believe how fast she's grown. Halle's favorite things right now are:
Dance class
Dance class
Angie's house (her babysitter)
Being a big girl
Playing dress-up
Snuggling with mommy
Her new friend, Angel (she calls her 'My Angel')
Singing made up songs
Going to the park
Playing house with dollies and pretend food (she's the mommy and usually tells me I'm the daddy)
Coloring
Letting Xander chase her
I love you my baby butterfly. You are the best 3 year old ever. I am so lucky to be your mommy!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Halle! Now that you've turned 3, it's time to stop growing. I think your mom and dad would go along with me on that. Love ya!
Happy birthday Halle!!!
Cindi, make sure to tell her that for me. She's such a cute girl and so much fun to be around.
Happy Birthday, Halle! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It seems like yesterday Kyrie was in my 4th grade class. Now she will be an 8th grader! Crazy!
Happy Birthday!! I met you right after she was born! I can't believe how fast time is going!
Halle Butterfly! I always remember that! How is pony? I miss that place and all you in it! Say hello for me to whomever is still around. I may be coming by soon to drop off an order to Christie...it will be fun to see you! Let you know.
Post a Comment