I love snowy days as long as I don't have to go anywhere and can just enjoy it from the comfort of home. Wow, what a storm. We have about 10-12 inches of new snow today. We had to take advantage of it and go outside and play. I don't remember ever having better snow to make snowmen. It's very wet and heavy- not so good for shoveling. (Come on back Mary. You could play outside with us. Aren't you tired of 65 degree weather?)
Halloween 2025
11 months ago

5 comments:
I will take my sunshine over that dang white stuff anyday. I am still not over my snow trauma. But you all have fun and enjoy every minute of it, I will leave that to you while I get to tan in my lovely sunshine. Love you guys, enjoy that snow!!!
Hey I just noticed my Suns Thing on my blog, thank you so much. I love it.
Oh, the snow! We miss it...a little bit. My girls would love to play. I wish you could share some for just a day or two and then we would be happy to return back to the 60s!
I love it for the few days we were in Utah. Coming back in to warm weather is just not the same and a snow storm. Enjoy!
Hey Arnold family, just wishing everyone a Happy New Year! and asking Cindi for a new update on the backgroud thing. lol Hope you all have had an amazing holiday. Got to tell you leaving this 73 degree weather is going to be way tough :(
Post a Comment