
So, we unexpectedly found a 5th wheel trailer and BOUGHT IT!!! It was a bank repossession and was a REALLY, REALLY great deal. Does anyone want to buy my old trailer?
Halloween 2025
10 months ago

So, we unexpectedly found a 5th wheel trailer and BOUGHT IT!!! It was a bank repossession and was a REALLY, REALLY great deal. Does anyone want to buy my old trailer?
Posted by Cindi at 2:11 PM
5 comments:
Awesome! You will have way fun in that this summer! About the cupcake, it is a special pan I bought at Ben Franklin's.
That is way cool! My parents have a really nice one, and they are soo fun to camp in! I'm sure your kids are super excited!
I loved your old camper, I cant' believe you would sell it.. I'll ask around.
Funny the word verfication this time is offer.. HEHE
I can tell fun times are a head!! Glaad hyou found it!
Looks like you guys are going to be camping machines this summer!! How exciting. You know, there are really great places to camp in Wyoming....:)
Post a Comment