Saturday, April 12, 2008

This is a Vacation?





"Get your feet off me!!"
"I'm not touching you!"
"I want a pillow!"
"Save a horse, ride a cowboy--whoop, whoop!"
"We don't have any fat free dressings."
"They gave me a spoon to eat my salad."
"Get your feet off of me!"
"I'm not touching you!"
"When's it my turn to choose a movie?"
"Mommy, your mean."
"When will we be there?"
"I want out!"
"Mommy, I use your pillow, OK?"
"I'm still hungry."
"Whitney spilled her drink all over."
"Get your feet off of me!"
"Zach, if you touch her again, I'm going to put you on a bus home in St. George."
"How much longer?"
"Can I have a sandwich?" "Me, too." "I want one, too." "Me, too."
"....Greased Lightning."
"Do you like Aerosmith?" "No."

"This room smells like cigarette smoke."
"Don't take off your shoes in this hotel room."
"This room really stinks."
"Can we get a different hotel?"
"I said don't take off your shoes."
"Wash the remote with a wetwipe before you touch it."
"This room stinks really bad."
"I don't think it's safe here. What if someone comes through the balcony door and kills us?"
"Thank you for getting a different room daddy!"
"Good night. I love you mommy!"

3 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Too funny, Cindi!! Gotta love family vacations!

Natalie Kay said...

Ah, it's bringing back all the memories from my family vacations! :)

I hope things start to calm down for you! HAVE FUN!

The Hunzikers said...

That was hilarious! Brings back way too many memories!