Monday, June 23, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

You didn't even know we were expecting an addition, did you? Well, he was born April 28. He currently weighs 3 pounds. He is eating solid foods and is working on potty training. He is very advanced for an 8 week old baby. The only problem is, we haven't totally decided on a name for him yet.



We found him on KSL.com and drove to Santaquin today to see him. We got him from a very nice lady named Carmen. As Kyrie said, it was 'puppy love' at first sight. He is a Maltese, Shih Tzu, Yorkie mix. He will only be about 5 pounds fully grown. He is very calm and sweet. Already, he is cheering the kids up when they are sad. He is the sweetest, most adorable creature ever.

Name to be announced soon. We have to figure out what to call him.

2 comments:

Dana said...

That is the CUTEST puppy ever! I'm not a dog person (and my husband is), so I rarely admit when I think a dog is cute-- but this one really is! Thanks for the idea about hiking in Logan canyon- that sounds like a lot of fun! I didn't know you grew up around there!

Laura T said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I know how hard the name thing is- whatever you pick, I'm sure it'll fit him perfectly. Congrats!