You moved a couch from the library into Doug's office? Bahahaha!! That is soooo funny. I miss the fun Pony times, what a great school. I can't wait to come and see the musical.
6/29 Lemon/blueberry cupcakes! 6/28 Watermelon...'nough said. 6/27 We had such a great time in Cache Valley. Logan just makes me HaPpY!! 6/17 Today I am happy because I hacked my mom's facebook account and posted, "I'm bored. Call me." I am also happy for UPS deliveries!!! 6/16 Today, the thing that made me happy was Whitney and Halle being so well behaved and getting along!
Dance as though no one is watching you, Love as though you have never been hurt before, Sing as though no one can hear you, Live as though heaven is on earth.
8 comments:
Isn't she just the sweetest thing?! What a doll! Welcome to the world Brooklyn Mae
Congrats!! What a cool pumpkin walk! I miss you too! Tell everyone hello from "The Bird"!
being and aunt is fun...but being a mom is better:)
She is the cutest thing. Congrats. By the way I am ready for a new background, lol
She is a cutie.
Also wanted you to know I changed my blog http://sweet-n-simplelove.blogspot.com/
You are amazing I love my background. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :)Consider yourself hugged!!!!
You moved a couch from the library into Doug's office? Bahahaha!! That is soooo funny. I miss the fun Pony times, what a great school. I can't wait to come and see the musical.
I have a question. How did you get the couch from the library into Doug's office?
Post a Comment