Monday, March 17, 2008

A to Z TAG!!

A - Attached or Single: Attached for 15 years!
B - Best Friends: Pony Express People: Stacey, Natalie, Kira, Paul, Becca, Jill, Mary, Jed, etc., etc., etc. I also love my neighbors, the Jensens, Burnhams and Rawlings.
C - Cake or Pie: Does that include Cheese Cake?
D - Day of choice: Saturday, it's a special day, its the day we get ready....j/k. I do love to spend the day with my family!
E - Essential Item: Sunglasses, Singing Voice.
F - Favorite Color: RED! RED! RED!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears! Dipped in a chocolate fountain, even better!
H - Hometown: Clarkston, Utah
I - Indulgence(s): Cheese Cake! Bubble Baths! Cafe Rio Salad!
J - January or July: July, are there really January people?
K - Kids: Kyrie, 13- a teenager in every way!
Zachary, 10- the most tender hearted kid, ever.
Whitney, 7- I still can't figure out why everyone does what she says.
Halle, 2 1/2- Our beautiful butterfly, she calls pajamas "janamies;" how cute is that?
L - Life is incomplete without: MUSIC
M - Marriage Date: January 8, 1993- the biggest snowstorm of the year! I should have gone for July.
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother: Brian, 4 sisters: Diana, Kate, Candis, & Amanda
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges!
P - Phobias or Fears: Jeremy Brunner, now that he's vowed to pay me back for screaming in his classroom and scaring the students. Snakes. Driving in fog.

Q - Quotes: "In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
-Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Radio station in your car right now: (There wasn't an R on Natalie's or Laura's, so I made one up. I hope that's legal) My station is set to KSL, my husband's to sports radio, and my kids prefer Radio Disney.
S - Season: SPRING
T - Tag Three Friends: Mary M., Becca R., and Jill- aren't you glad you set up a blog today? Just copy and paste, girls!
U- Unknown fact about me: It took me 10 years and 2 kids to get through college- go Aggies.
V - Very favorite store: Roberts
W - Worst habit: Procrastination, arguing with my teenager.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, for sure!
Y - Your favorite food: Steak
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

6 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

See, what's that so much fun?! Gummy bears dipped in chocolate sound so delicious right now!

I didn't have an R? Funny that I never noticed!

Natalie Kay said...

wasn't... I almost got all the right letters.

Lindsey said...

Hey, I am glad that you started a blog. I loved reading this tag, so fun!!! I miss you and Kyrie too. Tell her hi for me.

jonna said...

good tag...i indulge on cheesecake to. Just went to the cheesecake factory...yum! I am coming to school today...see you then.

Jeremy B said...

Ohhh.... Now that I know you're living in fear of me, I have to plan something extra special....
-Jeremy Brunner

Mary said...

Hey girl, tag me again I have it up and running, I think:{